Saturday, December 5, 2009

food fest




The weather has been very nice these days. It's been raining for several days and it's been quite cold I had to put on my jacket, turtleneck, and stockings. Yay, I kinda like it actually. The sky is clearer, I think it's very nice when you can see the blue sky at noon and the stars at night.

It was Ied Adha day. The goat and cow slaughtering day. But it's also the family get together time. My parents, siblings, and I visited grandma & grandpa and ate ketupat. No goat meat involved, only chicken. There was lapis lagit cake served on the table also. But we were too stuffed and still saving place for another food. So, we're off to see my uncle and aunt. We were given, again, pleasant food. Joy.

Aaand.. those food fiesta weren't finished yet for the day. I was invited for a birthday dinner at a friend's house. We were fed with fat. Delicious ones. Fetuccini, meatballs, pancakes, puddings. And wine. I still prefer mineral water though :)
But overall, it was good. The food was splendid. We had best times.

No comments: